Models turn architectural creativity into tangible products, effectively communicating an idea's commercial value and assisting in the design process. Established in 2003, our modelshop team produce different types of models in a range of scales from 1:10 up to 1:2000.
Competitively priced, we can advise on a model to best suit your needs:
- Finished display models sell a scheme to a client showing realistic materials, windows and façade details.
- Creating dramatic models rapidly from sketches and visuals helps to inform the design process.
- Floor plate models show how buildings stack up internally.
- Contoured models are good for landscape models with complex topographies.
- Building sections demonstrate specific elements of a project, for example, how a roof works.
- Large scale room plans give a detailed, realistic perspective.